Ohana 19 The lost angel

 After going around on many dates, most of them who had parasites in them, I found one, a lost angel like me.

He told me he has lost both of his parents, and suffered a lot since then, getting a coin going from one day to another. 

He recommended me Rudolf Steiner which visions feel very empowering. He told me that's how he thinks. And also that I should watch Constantine, since the reality according to him is not so far off...

I don't know what to think. Firstly we talked on the phone for 3h straight but after we met he told me my place is "too clean" and I am "too normal". From that point on he refused to talk to me like before, and he even said he is innerly laughing because I feel so attached to him. I felt a strong pull towards him as long I've kept his number, which converted into a weird dream where a (foreign) guy call Grygore was searching for someone like me and said we are gonna meet soon.

I felt pity towards this guy because he lost both of his parents and this struck him deeply. I really hope he can find peace soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohana 16 Japan

Ohana 8 A new world

Ohana 5- Legends