Ohana 16 Japan

 I remember in one of my dreams/visions I remembered (I know my logic sucks) something I had to do in Japan at the southern border. Only I knew where the location was. And for some reason the spirits I communicated with made a bridge between my current location and Japan. I performed a dance that finished with me and that samurai dude ontop of a big sakura tree. It was a dance to perform in from of the new god. The one that will reside in Japan (too) as far as I understood. Maybe that's why Tenkei didn't wanted to talk to me anymore. The draw between us, even not seeing each other was too strong and it endangered us both. 

Probably that's why he was so surprised to see me. Who knows?

I did touch a few whales (even in developer mode) and I keep myself connected to the japanese I have met. He looks like a nice person but I dunno what he sees in me.

I even managed (this time) to go to Tenkei's home more than one time. I couldn't do it at that time in 2012. It was way too haunted for me. 

This time I've cleared the air with Ikebana and made new spiritual connections with my piano skills. I know my body acted like a vessel I was semi-posessed but I felt it was necessary. I will see if my dreams and vision relate to this reality I am in (again). I am slowly back to my former self. 

From time to time I remember doing something and I feel the need to write it down this time, since what occured to me was forced. And it was planned ahead like someone playing billiard and I was the white ball. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohana 8 A new world

Ohana 5- Legends