Ohana 5- Legends
I met a girl once she bewitched me but soon after our first meeting she left. I wanted to say to her :"Thank you for meeting me". In the end we never met. Or so the legends say...
I don't know what to say. Legends are weird. I woke up recently peeing on myself for laughter explaining to other "people" visiting that I see myself as a leaf and vibrate when I smell a book,that's how I got myself the title as legends. And I became the spirit of my heritage. Huh, Never the person was mentioned... Why?
On the other hand when I was also "deciding" things I asked myself why people do thinge differently than I do. It's because they want to feel always strong. Always. Never weak or vulnerable. When it came for me to decide and everyone became responsible for me I wrote down their wishes and made it all happen. That's how I became Kami. Shin no kami desu.
Later in the evening we drank coffee. For the first time in 7 years of waiting.
Comments
Post a Comment