Ohana 8 A new world

I wanted to say something about the last months. I feel like a lot of people (especially artistic people) fell the need to embrace a new world, maybe because the old one is not good enough.

This is artists like Coldplay or Enya created songs to cheer the world on for a new world in any sense. Talking about universe like Coldplay or Astra and Luna or Solstice like Enya embrace space outside our atmosphere. 

I too whitnessed a change in me since 2 months, but the after effects are still going so I don't know when and how it will end, I feel myself changing, my soul too and I had a lot of visions about what I need to promote. For me I intend on promoting a metallic piano and a new way of Ikebana and I agreed on doing so for the next 12 years. I don't know about you Mr Nomura but I hope you understand that art needs to be refined and more cultivated to express more and better the feeling of " happiness". My happiness occured when I met Him, for the first time and I promised him I will protect him (as an angel) as much as I can since my marriage is in 1000 years or so.

For Him who extended His time for 1 second , to see my boring and semi-garbage life right now, it ment a lot. Even now I am crying... for the happines I've felt.

So let's cheer on for a new world, that has occured and accepted. Let's create new forms of art and let it be cheerful, because He is watching while smiling for the importance that us (the regular people) are giving Him and His new world...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohana 16 Japan

Ohana 5- Legends