Ohana 18 China
While I was watching "Love between Fairy and the Devil" on netflix I am not surprised that "my journey" of transpiritation started with a small bunch of chinese people. It was meant to be. Nothing from Japan except my small circus act with Nomura. Nothing. It was the first scene actually. Some Chinese telling me they took his "spiritual" sword and then kidnapped him. When I heard he was in danger I didn't think at all and acted imediately. He was in a coma and I somehow made him healthy again. Those two chinese were very happy and said it was all staged to see how him and me would act. Now I don't know what Nomura felt and did during this time, but after this scene they went away with the sword and some angels from the usa came to talk to me with some agents from MAI. Again no clue how this had to do with me. Then the Pope from Rome and Putin emerged and then a lot of talk was there. Most of it imagined. I know I have some imaginations but all this looked very real to me, like I was really there.Then those scenes with his grandpa and the whales. I don't know what happened on the surface, but this went on for 2 months.And I didn't take anything. Supliments, medicin, nothing. I just wanted to mention since China has a big part a lot of fairytales and legends, with lions and dragons, us too been dragons, and then that story in One Piece with the fake fruits and the cheap dragons been created. I don't know. It looks like I saw a movie with a bunch of actors but in a different order than scriped.It really felt like a different world like the one in .hack. Again not surprised everything started with China...
Comments
Post a Comment