Ohana 17 The last samurai

I was feeling like something is about to happen. It was not enough with the war in Ukraine at the border or the post pandemic happening. I felt in my life needs no happen. Dunno what.

I tried to pursue the remaining spirit to go away but then I have realized. Parts of it has to do with me when I created a new soul for Tenkei (since the old one was not good anymore) but then that soul was rejected and misused and then decided to stay with me. I wonder where all those samurai spirits went... I don't see them with this spirit.He also has some leftover energy from someone I know so he feels misplaced everywhere. Even a bit of that new God spirit is with him. So he is indeed very confused. I try to be gentle and let him "go" but he insisted on staying. Even yesterday when I was on a date he became hot as fire, drew out a sword and was prepared to hurt that guy out of jelousy I presume. That sword made me think of Tenkei for some reason. Maybe through the transpiritation parts of this soul are with me. I really am troubled by this spirit, but thinking how much has happened over this summer I am not surprised it will not go away easily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohana 16 Japan

Ohana 8 A new world

Ohana 5- Legends