Ohana 15 Transpiritation

While watching a walkthrough of the game Radiata Stories I whitnessed something I never heard about. Transpiritation. It is when your soul and another one join into the same body and while the new one wants to conquer the body the old soul (self) ceases to exist. 

I think something like this happened to me, since my souI is still not the old one again. Those people (dunno who their are) pushed and pulled my soul in so many ways while been in trance, that I almost lost myself. And got a new destiny, a new soul. Nevertheless I refused. So many times, and now it is kinda getting its old shape back. I dunno why those people wanted to pull transpiritation into me, with a new soul since I said more than one time that I know my path and destiny and do not seek a new path with a new soul. 

It was kinda complicated, but with some patience and help from my "friends" I got in shape to be my old self again. It still is a long way to go since this transpiritation went on for 2 months. I hope by the end I will be on my own chosen path and not deluted by other means added by those people. They really tried anything to make me someone else.Too bad I don't care. Me and you know how. We don't care about a different path. This one is enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohana 16 Japan

Ohana 8 A new world

Ohana 5- Legends