Ohana 14 Whales
I attended a seminar the other day where the topics were about developing with new tools. It was so interesting to me to see that even a developer mentioned "whale" in this programing language. It occured to me that it had to do with the "whales" and "fish" I and the grandpa of the samurai decided to protect. I never would have imagined to see a whale written with coding language. So you see even in the coding language the "whales" have become important. I would have never imagined.
The last time I thought about whales and protecting them was june/july and later with the samurai's grandpa to protect and promote the living underwater, mainly fish.
I do remember a small bit where we rejoiced with the whales. We needed to comunicate something to them and the message went on fast. I hope it was done in the right proportions.
Comments
Post a Comment