Ohana 13 She Hulk
I was watching She hulk and it strikes to me how Jen was immediately dismissed from been a laywer at a lawyer firm once everyone know about her super powers.
I feel the same way with my life. The moment it got tangled around 2008 I knew my life would not be the same again. That's why I knew school or rather university courses and later a 9/5 job would not be the same to me. That's why I've stopped to pursue this path. The normal 9/5 regular job path. And of course since months and years went by less and less people wanted to hire me since I didn't had the "normal" amount of years on the work field. This is what I can say to anyone, if you want to pursue the 9/5 path, get ready for commitment. Months and years of missing out are gonna hurt you.
So back to my story. When that samurai guy Nomura "slapped" me with his spiritual sword I realized that I've chosen this path, the super hero path. It sounds fancy, but it is not. The problem is the same. If you idle too much and don't integrate yourself to what you have to do, bad stuff happens, like how it happened to me this summer. I am aware I was idlying too much, and I am aware some stuff is important for me to carry and to integrate further. Like that stuff with the metal piano, the stuff with a new key (made by 2 different one), the stuff with the new god, and alas the stuff with Nomura and his granddad.
Like in She hulks world not a lot makes sense, but some of it does. And that is enough to know that my path is the same as hers. Trying to idle but not too much.
I am not sure what the other japanese thinks about this...
Comments
Post a Comment