Ohana 12 An old stone

 Continuing what I was talk previously today we went to Marty a restaurant in Cluj. And not to my surprise the meniu changed again, and again something changed. The cover. I was a stone depicted with a sky full of stars as a backdrop. When I was dreaming more than one time the people in Transylvania, specifically in Cluj were consired , old and wise as stones. That is how they knew how to heal me and take care of me. That's how I knew I belonged there, as a part of me is from Transylvania too. I was very happy there. If the people in cluj know about this tale, then they know that the rest of the dacian spirit rests with them, especially in the mountains. And there is no surprise that big events like Untold or Electric Castle took place there, and no surprise that my mom took me there to experience the festival "healing". I am still very unsure what my experience from recently mean but if the people from Cluj are the stones from my tale, more written profecies will come forth. Even the one with the new God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohana 16 Japan

Ohana 8 A new world

Ohana 5- Legends