Ohana 11 Late dreams and thoughts
I wanted to write a few lines about my previous,thoughts, visions, dreams. It started with me hearing that the samurai I once knew would be in great danger. I swiftly was interested since I doubt he was in any danger, but this is how my story started. Some Asians, I believe chinese kidnapped him and stole his "spiritual" sword. He was in a coma, a deep sleep and only could enter his soul without getting lost.After getting him out of his coma, the two Asian agents looked very pleased, and this was the last time I've seen them. Instead I communicated with two FBI agents and 3 Romanian Agents. The two American agents were also Angels and this is how we kindered our relationship. Quickly after I started a long talk with Putin about some lost treasure and the Chatolic Pope from Rome, discussions I barely remember. This is when all of 30 -something visions of who Nomura is came in. In one of the we exchanged (spiritually) kidneys and in another one he quickly departed with a plane to see me. All of this were day dreams I got dragged into,same as 2014 but it went on for more than a month. In the course of those dreams I came accross his late grandpa who was a pacifist and decided to aide the living in water, mainly fish and wales.
When all this came to an end a spirit I've never met came in front of me and never wanted to leave me. It was said he is the new God, since the old one is not "modern" anymore. This spirit is partially still with me but my path is not his so I really hope he finds his true path and way without breaking me appart.
Here I am standing where in the last days I spend time reading jolly and peeing myself for laughter of how much joy talking to these Agents and spirits was. I have no clue how much was true or not because once I've landed at Obregia it stopped and I still have no clue what my mom (and dad) spoke with Nomura about. I really feel they know I am special like Nomura is and they pretend like they don't understand. Miss Lazur still has my number blocked which makes me sad but I am happy I have kindered a relationship with a japanese guy. I will wait those 12 years out. Even though Nomura blocked me on my social media.I still don't understand what happened and why...
Comments
Post a Comment