Ohana 7 Art Safari
I visited Art Safari in Bucharest because I wanted to get myself engrossed in Picasso and Dali art.
It was mesmerising. I quickly went to see the Theater Work "The three horned hat" inspired by a book written in 1874. I was stunned by what I saw.
So first you have to whitness the book where the Spanish people of that village would drink chocolate 5 times a day and promote the local businesses (same as Cluj does today).
Secondly you have to whitness Falla (the composer and conductor) where he would at the bullfighter dance to the main character to express his pride and value without been very rich.
And thirdly you have to whitness Picasso who made the costumes and the background. Dali later in 1949 redid this piece in America.
The second part was about Marcel Iancu a major Architect in the interbellic period. Of course none of the buildings were conservated or protected. They still use the same old photos, even I have better photos from when I was a student at the Architecture Major.
The third bit was with a female german photographer named Barbara Klemm. She basically did photos for everyone including Karl Lagerfeld and Hitchcock. I dunno if she was ever invited to Fashion Week or something similar but she did capture the atmosphere at the Psychiatry clinic. Dunno how she did DSRL pictures there since it is against the law to do this, especially now with the GDPR. It was weird for me to see this at a exposition, but anyway...
That was for me Art Safari where I've asked to promote this as a press member but no one replied. I wonder if they had decent press coverage...
Comments
Post a Comment