Ohana 9 About me

 I would have started this conversation earlier but I did not know how. It's like you wanted to share about yourself in Summer 2013 and did not know how.Same here. So let me start to talk about me and as always I hope it reaches you. 

I was always aware I was a bit different, sometimes I had visions about my true self and someone yelling at me "This is not who you are, change yourself". I was maybe 8/9 y/o around that time.

Soon after I became very religious and started praying but to the angels whom I felt a special bond and I always apologized that my prayer to Him (God) was very simple and stupid. That went on a long time,until I've discovered Anime and Japan. Around that time I've moved abroad to Germany. 

From 6 grade forward I liked singing and I felt the trees listening and waving along. So I had a connection to the Wind and the trees, they still are my best friends...

In Germany I did nothing but I've met a guy who has memories from past life, when he was a samurai. That's why I've told you I've met samurai before...

Soon after I came back from Germany not even one year in, while been a student at the University something amazing happened, I've transformed myself into and Angel and had (spiritual)wings.This transformation didn't lasted long. The guy I've fell in love with together with someone else (another guy) attacked me really hard and this is how I lost my wings (they were burned while transcending). 

When the pain was healed I had no memories for 2 weeks and had to relearn everything. After that I've had healing from the sea (water element) and some else dear to me. This is how I could heal myself. I did a lot of praising to the trees and every sea or pond I could find. That's when you discovered me.

From there you know the story more or less,I lost myself beyond my control, I landed in the hospital and when I came out I lost contact with my powers. (There is more to say but for now let's leave it like this...) When I came back to Bucharest nothing happend for 2 years and as soon as I didn't take the pills a large wave (that I was aware would come) took me and this is how things got out of control (again).

I pushed through it with some small side effects that you saw and I can connect with metal too right now. It's too soon to tell you everything and I hope my shortstories make something that makes sense...This is me for now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohana 16 Japan

Ohana 8 A new world

Ohana 5- Legends