Ohana 10 Intimate Thoughts
I wanted to talk about this side of the dreams and thoughts I had recently, even my left hand is burning when I touch my phone.
The thing is that a song I listen to "Coldplay x BTS My Universe" caught my attention. At first it was a so-so song but then something (while I was dreaming) said to me, "they are happy because a new God was born, and it is a boy". I thought "Huh interesting", and before I know it I layed my eyes on a teenager who said, "I was born around 28.02, I wanted 29 but it would have meant that I will celebrate my birthday only once every 4 years." He smiled gently, and I started to play this song on repeat cheering him only, since it was made for his birthday. What a wonderful song, a song to say Happy Birthday to God (Shin no Kami). He prefered this name since God is overused and let's you think about the old God. After partying He said that he liked my personality and wanted to stay a bit to observe humanity from my perspective. I said Yes and we spent several days (and nights) together. He really made me believe in God again, not that I didn't but passionately since He said he wanted to spend "one second of His time with me". I started to cry for happiness and he understood.
I talked about the problems I had with the parasite and how even His realm was affected. I cried saying how sorry I am this happened and he noded.
It ended saying to me not to forget about the double gift promised in 12 years, the metalic piano and the new Ikebana presented by me and Nomura. (Or someone else as long as I trust this person).
Nomura, I knew we could do miracles together, but even for me it was incredible...Last time a pair or shoes were scratched and ripped to pieces but they were whole again after a month. I got scared and tossed them away.A miracle also appeared when a guy could eat everything again and not get red iches from the wheat allergy.
I know miracles exist Nomura and I hope you understand that we as team players need to "play along" with this game since you connected with me 9 years ago. I don't know why now and not sooner, who knows?
The only thing I know is that the song "My Universe by Coldplay x BTS " was presented on my birthday 30.09. I don't think that it is a coincidence, and that meeting with Shin no Kami also.
That's all I have to say...
Comments
Post a Comment