Ohana 6 Potemkin Part 2

 The legends I am telling you about is to connect 2 worlds. The west and the east, in one scene.

That is why I chose the piano forte, to promote this instrument and its wonders. But alas some things needs to be changed. The new piano forte needs to be created from metal. The sound and vibrance will be different of course, but nevertheless it will be wonderful. If you put the piano tail in reverse your left hand will become the right one and viceversa. More interesting sound will emerge. 

And yes Ikebana needs to change too. How about  creating a diptihon between two artists creating  one expression. And how about Ikebana for men vs for female. Different feelings, different flowers. 

Everything will be wonderful.

This is what Potemkin promises.

I hope I can emerge this (in real) for the remaining time that Potemkin said I need. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ohana 16 Japan

Ohana 8 A new world

Ohana 5- Legends