Ohana 4- Architecture
I have never lived in a different world like this. It was called the past. I went by this building countless times even when I was younger. But I have never lived there. I fell in love with the period it was created. The first more storey houses. The living housing. Tatemono desu. I fell in love with the Interbelic period for this reason. It was the first form I had as to resonante with me living in a flat. And when I looked at the first flats. It was the first time when I resonated with this housing. More housing living together. So Potemkin. I thought it was a legend. I even looked at it in Wikipedia and it was apparently a mistake. But if you wanna know it is not a mistake. I went there too. A lot of battles. Even between the battles, the 2 world wars. When I have realized that in school while studying architecture we studied the art of war too and then too teoretical history, I was shocked. I was not feeling like an architect at all. I was lost. But then one thing remained. How to study architecture on paper. And then I got lost too. Too theoretical. In the end everyone was just taking pretty porpotional img and then everyone thought that's how you do art. You take pictures and that's it. I got lost too.
That's why I was happy I was integrated in the School of Life. I was the first student. I was never late. And I almost finished it. It felt like Brancusi. He never wanted to leave school. I felt the same way. I was ready for life. That's how my life started...
Comments
Post a Comment